Terms and conditions
Available at: nowymodel.org
Basis of business:
Entry KRS 0000103375 where the District Court Poznań – Nowe Miasto and Wilda, number VIII Division of the National Court Register, dated 08.04.2002
Company Head Office:
62-002 Suchy Las, Rose 6, Poland
Bank Pekao SA
Bank Account number: 83 1240 1763 1111 0000 1816 0204
TERMS OF AGREEMENT
- Online Store nowymodel.org retailing via the Internet. Orders are accepted only through the website. Nowymodel.org
- To make a contract must have an account in our shop. Account can be created on the website. Nowymodel.org
- The main condition of the contract is correct filling in the address form the account and make acceptance of these Rules.
- The information on the website of the store nowymodel.org not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. The customer places an order through the mechanisms available on the websites of nowymodel.org, submits an offer to buy specific goods under the conditions specified in the product description. The moment of conclusion of the contract of sale takes place at the moment of confirmation of the order by the shop nowymodel.org .
GOODS AND PRICE
- All products offered in the store nowymodel.org are free from physical and legal defects, and have been legally placed on the Polish market.
- If the product or product section otherwise specified, all products offered by the store are brand new.
- The store nowymodel.org product prices are given net (excluding VAT) and tax (VAT). If the price does not determine “net” or “plus Vat …”, it means that it is a gross price.
- Binding on the parties to the transaction is the gross price appearing on the product at the time of order by the Buyer.
- After placing an order the customer is sent an e-mail confirmation of the order to the store. If the ordered goods will be available, the customer will receive a confirmation of order acceptance. The content of this confirmation will be placed customer’s data, the list of ordered goods, completion date, information on the reception, prices for the goods and delivery costs as well as information on possible methods of payment.
TERMS OF DELIVERY AND PAYMENT
- Shipping costs paid by the customer. The ordered goods are delivered through specialized courier. The buyer is charged for delivery laid down in the “transport costs”. Shipping costs are dependent on current prices of services transport companies, dimensions, quantity and weight of the goods ordered.
- The following forms of payment:
- Bank transfer – once a reservation ordered goods in our warehouse, we send the buyer an email with the bank account number. Upon receipt of the transfer to our account, the goods are packed and shipped.
- Payment in electronic channel – through the payment system www.payu.pl.
- Payment for self-acceptance in the office DigiTouch, ul. Rose 6, 62-002 Suchy Las k / Poznan
- In the case of certain types of product, nowymodel.org we reserve the right to restrict the use of certain forms of payments and to reduce the choice of delivering the consignments.
- If the product does not otherwise stated, the implementation of the order lasts up to 21 days. If the execution time would prove to be longer than indicated on our website, we contact the buyer to inform of the delay and confirm the continue willingness of the contract.
- Deadline for receipt of shipment lead time = + delivery time.
- In the case of payment by bank transfer this deadline is extended by the time of the transfer. Shipments are delivered by courier usually the next working day after dispatch from our warehouse.
- All agree the terms of the transaction will take place via e-mail – e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The buyer will be informed of the adoption order by e-mail. Acceptance of the order will be confirmed within 2 working days from the date of order.
- All promotions and store sales are valid while stocks last.
WARRANTY AND COMPLAINTS
- Products have a guarantee of the quality of the manufacturer, importer or seller, valid on Polish territory. If the product has not specified otherwise, the period of the guarantee of quality sold in nowymodel.org product is 2 years. Detailed terms of the guarantee are specified in print guarantee issued by the guarantor or the guarantor made by the guarantee statement.
- Shop corresponds to a warranty in accordance with the principles set out in the Civil Code, if a physical defect is found before the expiry of two years from the date of delivery of goods to the Buyer. The buyer must submit a request to remove the defect or replace the goods sold to free from defects within one year from the date of discovery of a defect. For buyers who are not consumers a guarantee off. Shop is responsible for 2 years from the date of purchase in case of non-conformity in accordance with Art. 10 of the Act on special conditions of consumer sales from 27 July 2002. The customer loses the powers described above / in the Act, if, before the expiry of two months from the observation of non-conformity the agreement does not inform the store of this fact. In the case of a sale not constituting consumer sales excludes the provisions contained in Articles 556-576 of the Civil Code.
- Purchasing goods as a consumer (natural person performing the entrepreneur legal action not directly related to its business or professional) has the right to withdraw from the sales contract within 14 calendar days starting from:
- on the day following the day on which the consumer receives the benefit – in the case of a contract of sale of a single commodity;
- on the day following the day on which the consumer receives the last thing the party or part – in the case of a contract of sale of several goods shipped separately, in lots or in part;
- the next day after the day on which the consumer received the first of the ordered things – in the case of a contract consisting of a regular delivery of goods during a defined period of time. The consumer pays all direct cost of returning things (eg. Packaging costs, security deposit slip).
- Termination of the contract followed by declaration. If you will make a statement in writing (withdrawal form below) in the form of a written statement must be sent to the address 62-002 Suchy Las, ul. Rose 6, Poland or submitted in the seat DigiTouch sp. Z oo to meet the deadline is enough to send a statement before its expiry.
- The consumer is obliged to return the goods immediately, but not later than within 14 calendar days from the date on which filed a statement of withdrawal from the contract, whereby the behavior of the above deadline, you reference things before its expiry. The consumer is obliged to carefully pack and security Sellers returned goods. Failure to return the goods within the specified period may result in liability for damages consumer. The buyer is liable for damages for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the behavior that goes beyond the necessary steps to get familiar with the thing.
- Shop is obliged to immediately, not later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the notice of withdrawal from the contract, return to the consumer all payments made by him, including the costs of delivery of goods. There may withhold from the return of collected payments until receipt of the returned goods or the consumer has supplied evidence of its origin. Seller reimburses the cheapest habitual way of shipping is available in its offer, no matter what means of transport has been selected at the time of order by the consumer. Consumer covers the costs directly related to the return of goods after the declaration of withdrawal from the contract (including the costs of returning the goods to the store).
- When operated by the customer warranty claims require a written complaint sent to the headquarters of DigiTouch Sp. z oo by the date indicated in the above ust.19 a detailed description of the reasons for the complaint. The complaint will be dealt with within 14 days of receiving written notice. No response to the store within that period constitutes acceptance of the complaint.
- In the case of objection to the quality of delivered goods required a written complaint sent to the headquarters of DigiTouch Sp. z oo within the period specified in paragraph. 18 above with a detailed description of the reasons for the complaint. The complaint will be dealt with within 14 days of receipt of the written notice.
- In determining the fulfillment of obligations, the Client has the right to claim compensation for the goods exchange goods for free from defects, price reduction, withdrawal from the contract – if the defect is important. In determining the fulfillment of obligations The Buyer has the right to demand that the goods dos state in accordance with the agreement by free repair or replacement, unless repair or replacement are not possible or require excessive costs. If the store will not be able to meet the specific demands, the Buyer has the right to demand an appropriate price reduction or may withdraw from the contract.
- These Regulations apply to contracts submitted on 25 December 2015.
- In matters not regulated herein, the provisions of the Civil Code and other laws. The Contracting Parties undertake to strive for amicable settlement of disputes arising in connection with the execution of this Agreement. In the absence of an amicable solution, the disputes between the parties will be resolved by a court of competent jurisdiction and locally in case.